Here we are at the end of the Whole Life Challenge, and you may be asking yourself, “Now what?”
That’s a very common question.
The answer is — you go back to your “normal” life.
Now is when you take the things you’ve been practicing in the Challenge and see what works in your regular life.
Watch this video for advice from Whole Life Challenge co-founders Andy Petranek and Michael Stanwyck.
Tips for Life After the Whole Life Challenge
- Some of the new habits you’ve practiced may not work for you, but some things may have made a difference. These are the things you want to keep in your life and keep practicing. So, if meditation made a difference in your day, keep doing it!
- Pay attention to the choices you are making in your life just like you did when you were earning points for them. Even though you’re no longer being “scored,” your choices add up into a lifelong “score” when it comes to your health and happiness.
- You may have experienced big changes over these weeks — or very small ones. Know that the results from your new habits may emerge over a longer time period. It might take months or years of consistent positive behavior and healthy choices. Stick with it — you’re worth it.
- Don’t judge yourself if you get off track. Every day is an opportunity to get back on track.
- If you find you the structure of the Challenge is helpful for you, then sign up for the next one. But it’s not required. We play the Challenge over and over ourselves, even though we created it!
Most importantly, congratulate yourself for making it to this point! Not everybody makes it to the end of the Whole Life Challenge. Whatever your results or goals, you are now part of an elite group.