What started as a small local event has grown into a worldwide community of over 100,000 people who have changed their lives through small daily steps in the 7 Habits of the Whole Life Challenge. It has been our experience that people playing the Whole Life Challenge experience benefits they never expected or could even predict.
This is a lifestyle challenge, not just about exercise and nutrition. It will impact your relationship with yourself and your relationships around you. So be open to unexpected connections, and invite the people you think would benefit from the Challenge as well!
The game is meant to be played both online and in life. For the best results, learn the rules, do your homework, and study what it’s going to take to integrate the game into your life through these coming weeks:
- Read the WLC Quick Start Player Guide
- Download the iPhone app and or log in on your computer and familiarize yourself
- Join a team or create your own, physical or virtual, and start communicating
- Check out the resources on our Whole Life Challenge blog
- Takes these 7 steps to clean out and prepare your kitchen
- Make a simple plan for what your daily workouts and mobility practice will be
- Join our worldwide Facebook group
The more you prepare for the Challenge, the better your results are likely to be. Use the community that’s here to support you, get to know the rules, and experience the synergistic effect of the 7 Habits. Welcome to your Whole Life Challenge!