If you’ve ever wondered after finishing the Whole Life Challenge, “What’s next?”, this conversation about the Advanced Challenge is for you.
After 10 Original Whole Life Challenges over the past 4 years, Michael and I decided it was time to create a next level challenge. For us, the biggest question was, “What does an advanced challenge look like in the context of the Whole Life Challenge?”
We came up with a format that we’re incredibly excited about… nervous, because it’s something completely new for us too, and excited!
- Here’s the main question you’ll be with during the Challenge: “Were the actions I took today appropriate for where I am today, and effective for where I’m headed long term?”
- 4 weeks (starts July 18th), has four major categories (exercise, nutrition, sleep & meditation)
- Exercise: 1 point for exercising, 2nd point if exercise is appropriate or effective for today and long-term goals
- Nutrition: 1 point for keeping food journal, 2nd point for keeping compliant to level
- Sleep: 1 point for taking action to improve quality or duration of sleep, 2nd point for waking up naturally (without the use of an alarm)
- Meditation: 1 point for at least 5 minutes; 2nd point for at least 15 minutes
- Reflection: 1 point for writing at a 25 character reflection
Join us for this conversation with 3 of our ambassadors, Susan, Abba & Ayesha, as we talk about the overall concept, the ins and outs of the scoring categories, and why if you’ve ever played the WLC, you should definitely join us in July.