Reading Time: 2 minutes
The next Whole Life Challenge starts in:
SIGN UP TODAY
You just finished up the CrossFit Games Open, along with over 250,000 people around the world. It’s a great time to consider getting something new and fresh for your community on your schedule. The Whole Life Challenge.
Check out the site. Then take the 17 minutes you’ll need to register your official team. The upside for you and your community is huge.
Here are the top five reasons you should drop what you’re doing and join us.
- Foster Community – Having a large group working towards a common goal is one of the best ways to foster a sense of community in your gym (kinda sounds like the Open, right?)
- Build Camaraderie – Your clients will get a chance to interact with each other completely differently than they do when at the gym – building relationships, connecting, eating, sharing a longer-term experience together.
- Ease of Implementation– it’s easy to get signed up, takes almost no time, and compared to a challenge you might run on your own, it’s almost effortless to run. You get to spend time during the Challenge doing what you do best – coaching.
- Revenue Share – You earn a percentage of the revenue for every person that winds up on your team. Doesn’t matter if they are a member of your gym or not. If they’re on your team once registration closes, you earn money for them.
- Raving Fans – Your clients will learn things about themselves they’ve never learned before. You’ll get to coach them in ways you’ve never been able to before. Everyone wins – and your clients will love you for it.