Register now for $10 off the full price
Welcome to this eight-week video series brought to you exclusively by Whole Life Challenge in partnership with MovNat. Each week, coach Danny Clark will teach you new movements designed to increase your mobility. These practices are optional and are simply one of the many ways you can accomplish your ten daily minutes of mobility.
MovNat stands for “moving naturally.” Therefore, what we’ll be doing over the coming weeks is developing our mobility through a variety of movements the human body was designed to perform.
Some of these movements may be challenging to you, but through practice you will not only increase your mobility, but also build coordination, stability, and strength. Not to mention, natural movement feels good to your body — and is generally more fun.
Note: The movements in these videos can be adjusted to all fitness levels and body types, and I’ll demonstrate how. But remember to listen to your body and back off if something doesn’t feel right.
MovNat Follow Along Mobility Practice: Week 4
- Wall Standing Position — 5 breaths
- Breathing in Cross Sit — 2 breaths
- Cross Sit with Horizon Scan — 3/side
- Cross Sit to Figure Four Kneeling (assisted) — 2/side
- Cross Sit to Figure Four Kneeling (unassisted or loaded) — 2/side
- Cross Sit to Figure Four Kneeling (unassisted, slow) — 1/side
- Rocking — 5
- Bent Sit with Horizon Scan — 2/side
- Rocking to Figure Four Get Up — 2/side
- Side Bent Sit Reverse with Rotational Reaching — 2/side
- Side Bent Sit to Long Forward Reaching — 1 breath/side
- Loaded Long Sit — 3 breaths
- Loaded Open Long Sit — 3 breaths
- Loaded Open Long Sit Pulsing — 1/direction
- Deep Squat — 5
- Deep Knee Bend — 2
- Dead Hang — 5 breaths
- Bar Stretch with Movement — 5
- Scapular Pulling — 2×3
- Breathing in Cross Sit — 5 breaths