Business-based teams are more prevalent than ever in the Whole Life Challenge, and in this episode, Andy and Michael head out to Universal City, California to visit with one.
The team’s name is “Proud as a Peacock,” which makes perfect sense considering the company they work for — NBC. Matt Wagner (aka “Magner”), Chira, Jocelyn, Karyn, Lauren, and Anna share with us about the workplace challenges they’ve gone through together over the past six weeks. Things like:
- Trays of ice cream and cupcakes floating by their offices
- Catering business lunches
- Their “emergency” drawer — open in case of an emotional break-down
- Social drinking and business dinners
- Eating off the cheese plate only because of the discomfort of passing
The team is captained by Matt, who’s a seven-time WLC veteran, and they have over twenty members on their team that is split between Universal City and New York City.