Comment on 3 Team Reflections Each Day
- Every day, before you log your daily score, read and comment on at least 3 of your teammates’ reflections.
- Score yourself for the comments you left on the day you are recording your score
- e.g. your first day of commenting is Saturday, and whether you record your score Saturday night or Sunday, you will be basing your “yes” or “no” for the Lifestyle Practice category on what you did on Saturday.
- No banking! You must write at least three responses each day to get credit. Writing six doesn’t earn credit for a day you didn’t do it.
- Commenting on World Reflections will also count toward your total of 3 comments.
Why Is This Practice Important?
The most successful players in the Whole Life Challenge are the people who lean on their team. Your teammates will become your outside set of eyes, and they’ll provide positive reinforcement for your efforts and successes, leading to better performance.
One of the simplest ways to engage with your teammates, share your successes, ask for help, and give props is on your team’s communication feed. You’ll see this feed every day when you log into the Challenge, making it easy to keep up with (and support) your teammates’ day-to-day efforts.
Counterintuitively, putting your attention on supporting other people will have a profound effect on your success within the Challenge. As you give your teammates encouragement and feedback, you’ll tend to reflect more deeply on your own performance, leading to improvement.
Put simply, engaging with your team will make everyone’s Challenge a better, more successful experience.