It’s so important to have healthy snacks at the ready when we are trying to take care of our bodies. If we forget to prepare, it can mean we resort to the Oreos we bought for the kids or a handful of chips.
Set yourself up to succeed, and enjoy this simple and tasty fava bean dip that is protein packed and extremely satisfying. Eat it along with some celery, carrots, or jicama sticks if you like. This recipe makes enough to serve six — so invite some guests or enjoy the leftovers!
Fabulous Fava Bean Dip Recipe
Eat this along with some celery, carrots, or sweet potato chips if you like. Great for parties!
- 1 lb frozen fava beans boiled or steamed and drained or canned
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or other neutral oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp pressed dates or 1 large pitted date
Puree all the ingredients in a food processor until fully blended.