It’s summertime and there’s nothing quite as refreshing as a cold beverage. Make your tea more interesting this summer with this refreshing recipe for peach raspberry iced tea. It’s great to have in the refrigerator, is pretty enough to serve at parties, and is so simple to make it’s almost silly.
And the best part? It’s sweetener free! So you can indulge all you want and stick to your healthy eating goals.
Peach Raspberry Iced Tea
- 4 Peach Passion tea bags from Celestial Seasonings
- 4 Raspberry Zinger tea bags from Celestial Seasonings
- 8 cups of water, boiled
- A handful of raspberries and 1 sectioned peach or nectarine for garnish
- Fancy toothpicks or drink sticks
- Steep the tea bags in 8 cups of boiling hot water for 5-10 minutes in a metal or glass bowl that can withstand high heat.
- Transfer the tea into a pitcher. Put it in the fridge to cool.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice cubes, pour your tea in, and garnish with raspberries and nectarines on a toothpick or drink stick!
For a walk-through on how to create this ridiculously simple drink, watch this video:
This recipe is compliant on Kickstart and Lifestyle only due to the Celestial Seasonings ingredients.
Want to learn more about healthy eating? Join us for the next Whole Life Challenge. Participating in the Challenge will improve your mind, your body, and your daily habits, leaving you happier, healthier, and in control of your lifestyle. If you’re ready for a change, this is your opportunity. Click below to learn more: