I’m a fan of taking recipes I already like and making simple changes to make them a little different. I love me some traditional guacamole, but when I added mangoes, strawberries, and ruby red grapefruit to it, it took it to another level.
This recipe is not only beautiful and perfect to serve at dinner parties, but it’s also incredibly tasty and healthy. It’s a triple win, as far as I’m concerned!
Mango, Grapefruit, and Strawberry Guacamole
- 3-4 ripe avocados, halved
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2-3 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 mango, ripe and chopped into chunks
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, sectioned
- 4-5 strawberries, small dice
- Place avocados in a bowl with lemon and lime juice, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Mash until smooth (or chunky if you prefer chunky).
- Add mangoes, ruby red grapefruit, and strawberries to the bowl. Stir to combine.
- Test the seasonings, serve, and enjoy!
For a walk-through on how to create this amazing guacamole, watch this video. I’ll even show you how to properly chop up a mango in case you’ve never done it before:
This recipe is compliant on all levels — Kickstart, Lifestyle, and Performance.
Want to learn more about healthy eating? Join us for the next Whole Life Challenge. This eight-week challenge will improve your mind, your body, and your daily habits, leaving you happier, healthier, and in control of your lifestyle. If you’re ready for a change, this is your opportunity. Click below to learn more: