The Fall Challenge Starts September 28th
For years, you’ve brought them fitness. (Perhaps the best fitness methodology ever invented.) And now it’s time for more.
The WLC is a community-driven Challenge that goes beyond nutrition and exercise, bringing 7 Daily Habits of health and well-being to your gym.
The objective: to show your clients that true fitness isn’t just about what they eat or how they exercise. Instead, it includes diet and exercise, but then takes it to the next level with a 360-degree look at their whole life, including:
The end result is a tight-knit group, held accountable to each other, taking their fitness beyond simple health, and moving toward true well-being.
So What’s Different About This Approach?
None of the 7 Daily Habits are unique in and of themselves. Rather, it’s the combination of all 7 that’s so effective. We call it the Synergy of the 7 Habits. And you can bring it to your gym.
Supports intense exercise.
Improves the effects of good
nutrition while supporting exercise.
Improves mechanics, resulting
in more effective exercise.
Reduces stress, improving
resilience and happiness.
Creates the intention to
Supports a calm, connected
existence that creates
happiness and progress.
Okay, Cool. How Does It Work?
The Challenge is simple. For 6 weeks, your members will practice each of the 7 Daily Habits. Every day, they’ll score themselves against each Habit — 5 points each, for a total of 35 points a day.
Here are the Changes You’ll See:
Across the course of 6 weeks, they’ll enter their score every day, climbing the
leaderboard as they improve. What will you see from them?
- Improved attendance
- Actual, legit body composition changes
- More flexible clients with better mechanics
- A core group of people with renewed dedication to the gym
- Clients thankful that you’ve shown them new ways to pursue fitness (while keeping them accountable for the result)
- A reputation for going above and beyond for your clients
Sounds Rad. Why Should I Do it?
The Benefit to Your Clients
You’re taking things to the next level, and they’ll notice.
Clients who see real, actual change are likely to stay at the gym longer, increasing their commitment and becoming more valuable to your community.
Benefit to Your Bottom Line
Our revenue-share model (see below) is a huge win-win for the gym.
It’s “Plug and Play”
We take care of all the ongoing player support and scoring, so you can concentrate on what you do best — coaching your athletes.
Here’s How to Make it Happen.
You’ll sign up to run a team in the next Challenge for $99. This is a “skin in the game” fee, and you’ll earn it back many times over. For the fee, you’ll get 3 entries into the Challenge for you and your coaches, along with entry into the revenue-share model that virtually guarantees you’ll make a substantial profit.
Once you’re signed up, you’ll tell your members and recruit your team. We’ll send you a bunch of materials to help (posters, social media assets, signup sheets), and your members will sign up at www.wholelifechallenge.com and join your team.
We’ll Support You
- Daily Scores for every player on your team
- An engagement chart showing you who’s falling off the pace
- A downloadable email list so you can communicate with your team in your own way
- A revenue center where you’ll see how much you’ve earned
- A communication feed where you’ll see players’ reflections and post your own thoughts
Even better, we’ll support your players before, during and after the Challenge:
- Player guides, nutrition lists, downloadable e-books, and a private Facebook Group (with over 18,000 veteran players providing support)
- Access to a before-and-after self assessment, including your custom team workout
- Regular content on the 7 Daily Habits from the WLC blog
- Weekly emails meant to help them adopt the 7 Daily Habits effectively and quickly
- iOS, Android, and desktop apps to enter their scores and join the communication feed
How the WLC Produces Results for Other Gyms
“Not providing a space for people to address every aspect of health and wellness would be a mistake for someone in a position of authority in fitness, and the Whole Life Challenge is a really helpful tool to do that.”Logan GelbrichOwner, Deuce Gym