Join the Whole Life Challenge Team
We’re a fully-remote, highly collaborative team looking for smart, talented individuals to join us in our mission to bring the 7 Daily Habits to the world.
We value intelligence, loyalty, creativity, advocacy, and a strong drive to change the status quo.
If you’re looking for a transparent, forward-thinking workplace that rewards initiative and hustle, you’ve come to the right place.
IxD/UX/UI Designer Wanted
We’re looking for an outstanding Interaction Designer (IxD) to join our team as we develop the next iteration of the Whole Life Challenge. You’ll be working directly with leadership and a small team of developers to influence what our players see, hear, and feel, playing the lead role in motivating them to change their daily habits via interaction with the Game.
We’re looking for you to bring a deep skillset and proven experience in IxD along with first-hand knowledge of the real-world behaviors and habits it takes to change one’s life. Serious bonus points for having played the Whole Life Challenge.
Skills and Experience:
- Interaction design
- Designing feedback using visual motivation, triggers, animation, and sound in response to game play and achievement
- Understanding and cueing user behavior and actions over time – e.g. motivating and tracking progress, resuming interactions at various times of day
- Mobile-first design
Open to 1099 contractors (if that’s how you roll!), full and part time positions available and preferred.
Benefits of working at WLC:
- Work from anywhere (Slack/Zoom)
- Participate in a culture of collaboration, transparency, creativity, and hustle
- Work directly with Leadership and Dev Team to improve player experience
- Tremendous autonomy and flexibility
- 401(k), Medical
- Get in on the ground floor (as one of the first 20 members of the team)
At the Whole Life Challenge, you’ll be at the forefront of bringing the Challenge to tens of thousands of players and companies all over the globe. This is your opportunity to work on a project that is not only interesting and stimulating, but is also changing the world’s health in a very real way.